Recently there has been a wave of "Getting to Know You" type blog-chains going around. And I thought, even though I did one on my other blog, that it'd be fun to do a Food-Themed one here and tag my favorite food bloggers (some are DIY bloggers or just foodies but it'll still be fun).
The idea is come up with 13 (a baker's dozen) questions and then tag 13 fellow foodies to answer these questions. They post the answers on their blog, come up with a new 13 questions and tag 13 foodie-friends. Simple. (Just don't forget to tell the tagged people they've been tagged).
So the 13 Fellow Foodies I'm going to tag are:
|Gorgonzola Fries - |
My latest guilty pleasure
Now for some food-fun questions.
1. What food did you once hate (as a child or even more recently) that you have found an appreciate for and now enjoy?
2. What do you normally order when going out to breakfast/brunch?
3. What is your favorite late-night snack?
4. What is the one dish you wish you could cook, but haven't yet mastered?
5. What is your favorite restaurant? Where is it located and what is your favorite dish on their menu?
6. Who taught you how to cook?
7. What is the worst cooking disaster you've ever caused?
8. What did you have for dinner last night?
9. What restaurant do you want to eat at and haven't?
10. What is your guilty-pleasure food item?
11. What food item/dish do you just love that your family/friends can't/won't try?
12. Cake or Pie? What kind?
13. If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would be your last meal?*
Don't feel like because you weren't tagged you can't play along....
*Thank you Anthony Bourdain for this fun food question.